Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sadness

Well...probably that i should not think too much. Think too much will bring sadness to me so who knows what will happen next minute when what i think. I guess this is what think that who can expect what will happen when i say out something i want ? You? Me ? Anyone?
I don't think so that say out all the thing for heart is correct maybe keep in heart will be better then say out the thing I want will be make me become more upset and sad. So i tried from now on I will never tell anybody what am I thinking and I don't wan to be a Mr. Think too Much.
What a life that can make me feel sad. I will be myself as I dislike to act like think too much for other thing to mess up my life.

1 comment:

Ong. JJ said...

what cause u so sad o??
tell me n i will help u ...
keke... if i can.....